Protect Your Cells with Antioxidants !!!
Clean your cells of toxins with revolutionary Betagard!
Cellular toxin cleanse with GNLD Betagard. THIS IS NOT A COLON CLEANSE! The increasing presence of toxic chemicals in our environment increases the risk of life-threatening illness. GNLD NeoLife betagard offers nutritional antioxidant cleanse and protection from toxin build-up. Its synergistic blend of antioxidant and detoxifying nutrients helps the body neutralize and metabolize toxic materials.
GNLD NeoLife Betagard® detoxifies by cleansing and removing the mercury, lead, radiation and other toxic materials from the body cells. We are constantly exposed to chemicals from pesticide sprays, fillings, vaccines, deodorants and the aluminum residue from soda pop, beer cans and cookware, among other things which could be endangering your health right now! We live on a toxic planet with over 75,000 new chemicals introduced in the last 60 years. Not all of these have been tested for their effect on us.
You live in a sea of toxic chemicals
Pollution is a health threat. The US Cancer Society estimates that most cancers are either directly or indirectly related to chemicals and other toxic agents polluting your environment.
Your Health Threat
In most cases, diseases will result from the sea of toxic agents surrounding us in our environment. We have polluted the things that sustain life on our planet. Scientific evidence suggests certain kinds of nutrients offer protection from environmental toxins and increase our resistance to some forms of disease.
- Do not take Betagard® if you are on prescription drugs since it will remove all the chemicals. Wait for ten days after you complete your prescription before taking Betagard.
- Stop taking Betagard® two weeks before chemotherapy treatments start. Do not take Betagard® during chemo. It is okay to start taking Betagard once again two weeks after chemo treatments have ended.
Other Benefits of GNLD's Betagard:
Vitamins A, C, E, riboflavin and niacin plus selenium support broad antioxidant activity. Vitamins B6, A, E and niacin, as well as chromium, zinc and magnesium, assist immune functions, and aid natural detoxifying processes.***
GNLD NeoLife is formulated by Dr. Arthur Furst, world-renowned toxicologist and eminent researcher into the processes of healthy cellular growth.
Unique synergistic formula helps guard your health in a world of environmental and free radical challenges.
With the antioxidant vitamins A (from beta- carotene and other carotenoids from a natural carrot source), C, and E, to trap free radical oxygen and protect cells.***
Delivers B-vitamins that assist in detoxifying environmental pollutants.***
Includes zinc, GTF chromium and selenium, which have been shown to play an important role in the body's response to heavy metal exposure.***
- Contains antioxidants from many sources to destroy free radical oxygen.
- Natural Carrot-Source Carotenes -- it is a carrot essential oil concentrate.
- Beta-carotene is converted to Vitamin A as needed.
- Vitamins C and E -- natural plant sourced, antioxidants to protect cells from unhealthy reactions.
- B-complex Vitamins -- assist in detoxifying foreign substances.
- Zinc, GTF Chromium, and Selenium -- these help prevent heavy metal poisoning.
- GTF Chromium -- increases the immune response to infection and assists blood sugar regulation.
- Magnesium -- to assist tissue repair and detoxification.
- Other Active Ingredients -- help the liver to metabolize and detoxify food additives and coloring agents.
- Amino Acid Chelated Minerals -- Methionine and Cysteine enhance mineral absorption.
- No Artificial flavors.
- No artificial colors.
- No artificial sweeteners.
- No preservatives.
Formulated by Dr. Arthur Furst, world-renowned toxicologist and eminent researcher into the processes of healthy cellular growth. GNLD NeoLife Betagard contains the antioxidant vitamins A, C, E, riboflavin and niacin plus selenium to support broad antioxidant activity!!!
Read the Fast Facts
Read the Kosher Certificate
- J Nutr. 2011 Nov;141(11):2030-4. Epub 2011 Sep 28. NIH
- Cohen M (December 2007). "Environmental toxins and health--the health impact of pesticides". Aust Fam Physician 36 (12): 1002–4. PMID 18075622. http://www.racgp.org.au/afp/200712/21201.