Flavonoid compounds in foods are potent antioxidants which help protect the stomach and intestines from food-borne carcinogens.
Flavonoid compounds in foods help inhibit carcinogen formation.
Flavonoids are water-soluble antioxidants in fruits, vegetables, tea, and wine. Colorful pigments, they are responsible for brilliant blues, purples, and greens, as well as yellows, oranges, and reds which cannot be attributed to carotenoids. Research links them to reduced risks for many age-related degenerative diseases, as well as antioxidant protection of body fluids. GNLD's Flavonoid Complex™ provides diverse phytonutrients from an optimal serving of fruits and vegetables, plus catechins from green tea and ellagic acid from grapes, cranberries, and other berries.
GNLD's Flavonoid Complex™ Contains Green Tea!
Read about how XanGo clearly offers no competition to GNLD
Benefits of GNLD's Flavonoids:
- Flavonoids promote antioxidant activity, cellular health, and normal tissue growth and renewal throughout the body.***
- Flavonoid Complex™ contains a broad spectrum of catechins, anthocyanins, proanthocyanins, flavones, flavanones, flavonols, and elagic acid.
- Broad-spectrum, representing all flavonoid classes: Flavones, flavanols, flavanones, anthocyanins, and catechins.
- Exclusive blend of whole-food extracts and concentrates derived from whole cranberries, kale, green tea (without caffeine), beets, berries, red and black grapes, oranges, lemons, and grapefruits.
- Added benefit of ellagic acid, closely related to flavonoids (found in strawberries and cranberries, for example), which has been associated with cellular health.***
- Convenient serving: Each tablet provides the full water-soluble antioxidant profile of an optimal serving of flavonoid-rich fruits and vegetables.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners.
How is the green tea in Flavonoid Complex™ decaffeinated?
GNLD does not use any processes where harsh chemicals could harm or become part of the raw material or finished product. The green tea used in the Flavonoid Complex™ is extracted using a water-based process, which identifies and removes the desired component(s) and discards the remainder, in this case the caffeine portion of the tea. All our finished products are tested and analyzed to ensure you consistently receive the same high quality product every time.
Serving Size 2 Tablet
Servings Per Container --- 30
|Amount Per Serving
|NOTE: The sodium contained within each tablet of GNLD's Flavonoid Complex® occurs naturally and is from the raw ingredients, we do not add sodium. The amount present in each tablet is less than one-ninth of the amount in a single serving of corn flakes.
|Flavonoid Complex® Blend
Flavonoid Complex® Blend contains:
Cranberry extract (Vaccinium macrocarpus) (fruit);
Kale concentrate (Brassica oleracea acephala) (leaves);
Green Tea extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaves);
Beet concentrate (Beta vulgaris) (root);
Elderberry extract (Sambucus nigra) (fruit);
Red Grape Skin extract (Vitis vinifera) (fruit);
Black Grape Skin extract (Vitis vinifera) (fruit);
Orange extract (Citrus aurantium) (fruit);
Lemon extract (Citrus limon) (fruit);
Grapefruit extract (Citrus paradisi) (fruit).
* Percent Daily values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Values not established
|Other Ingredients (less than .1 percent of tablet):|
|microcrystalline cellulose, sodium croscarmellose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, triacetin and natural color|
Suggested Use: 1 to 2 tablets daily with food.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Packaged with safety seal.