Making the World a Healthier Place -- It's easier than you think!
New Bottle!!! -- Same Product!!!
Every Day is Earth Day at GNLD!
GNLD Neolife's Green™ Cleaner is a remarkable liquid cleaning concentrate that thoroughly, yet gently, dissolves dirt. Its neutral pH (pH 7) makes it the ideal personal care cleanser. It's perfect for every member of the family; safe for washing, showering or bathing. You use it like soap, but it's 100 percent rinsable and 100 percent biodegradable (organic and phosphate-free), leaving no sticky, irritating residue on your skin. In fact, GNLD Neolife's Green™ Cleaner can actually protect your hands when you paint, work in the garden, or do other dirty chores.
How Green is unique:
Green™ contains GNLD's exclusive kelp-derived ingredient -- Kelpro. The name is derived from kelp found in the cold, clear waters of the North Atlantic and the protein it contains. This revolutionary cleaning agent from natural, organic base materials makes Green ideal for hand-washing delicate fabrics and woolens, too.
Benefits of Green™ Household Cleaner:
- Versatile and economical: One product washes hands, face, hair, body, plants, pets, baby clothes, etc.
- Concentrated: can be used full strength or diluted with water.
- Features Kelpro, an exclusive organic protein base (derived from kelp) for effective, gentle cleansing.
- Neutral pH (pH 7): fully compatible with skin.
- Free rinsing: No residue to attract additional dirt or cause irritation.
- Use GNLD Neolife's Green™ Cleaner for hand washing, bathing and showering. It dissolves and removes dirt safely and gently at the proper pH without drying by making water wetter.
- 100 percent biodegradable.
- Personal Care: Use full strength. For fast, easy cleanup, cover hands with an "invisible glove" of Green before attacking those extra dirty chores and you will find they wash up absolutely clean!
- Medium Use: One teaspoon per quart/liter of water. To remove dust from trees, shrubs, and indoor plants.
- Light Use: A few drops in a basin of cool water. To gently launder baby clothes, lingerie and very fine fabrics.
Also Available in a Convenient Counter-Top Hand Pump! -------->>>
17 Reasons Why You Need GNLD's Green™ Cleaner:
- Bathroom: Shampoo, shower, bath and teeth brushing (some people are allergic to tooth pastes).
- Minor cuts or scratches: Clean area around wound carefully, rinse with generous amounts of cool water, and dry with a clean towel.
- Laundry: (medium strength) hand-wash baby clothes, lingerie, panty hose, socks.
- Garage: (full strength) cover your hands and arms directly from the bottle for a washable "glove" that protects during dirty jobs and makes cleanup quick and easy.
- Hand wash: Replace your liquid soap for washing your hands in the bathroom and kitchen.
- Outdoors: (medium strength) Spray on trees and shrubs to remove dust. Good for indoor plants as well.
- Clean eye glasses: Clean eye-glasses, windows or glass surfaces.
- Ironing: A few drops of Green in a steam iron keeps the jets clean.
- Nappies: Use 1/2 tsp in a busket of water to eliminate odor.
- Bathing: 2 tsp of Green per tub of water leaves no bathtub rings. If you use it as a shower gel you will notice you will not have to clean the water spots from the shower walls.
- Chewing Gum: Use full strength to remove gum from carpet or skin.
- Rose Bushes: 4 tsp/litre of water as a spray against diseases.
- Remove onion (fish, meat) smell: Put a few drops of Green in the palm of your hand and rub it in thoroughly. The onion (fish, meat) odor has completely disappeared from your hands!
- Wash your dog: Replace doggie shampoos with gentle Green. Will not strip natural oils from the skin and leaves the hair clean & shiny. Does not leave the usual soap residue on the hair and skin that attracts dirt or causes "hot spots" even if you don't get it all rinsed out. Experiment -- use it for dogs who smell "skunky" (instead of using that messy tomato mixture). It will leave them smelling fresh!
- Wash your car: Is mild enough for delicate paint jobs. Rinses clean for a spot-free shine! Removes bugs and difficult dirt build-up.
- Dusting: Use a couple drops in a spray bottle filled with water to dust around the house. Anywhere you can use water, you can use Green!
- Carpet Cleaning: Put a few drops into a spray bottle filled with water. Spray generously on new spots, rub in and vacuum up with a wet-vac to remove pet stains and accidental spills.
You can save over $200.00 with GNLD's Super 10 Industrial Strength Cleaner and Degreaser, and LDC Light Duty Cleaner. The link to the chart below (.pdf) shows how just one bottle of Super 10 and one bottle of LDC can make 90 bottles of different types of cleaners that can be used throughout the average home.
<<< COMPARE PRICES HERE!!! >>>
I was looking for a place where I could post a story about Green, and found your site. I've found Green to be very useful, especially when made up in a solution, for minor burns, so I always keep a spray bottle by my stove.
Anyway, yesterday, I pulled a pan out of a hot oven, and set it on the stovetop, using pot holders. Then, I forgot the pan was hot, and tried to pick it up with a bare hand. The pot's metal handle burned my thumb and index finger pretty badly.
So, I did my usual, and sprayed it will my trusty Green solution, but it didn't seem to help. The burn seemed to be more serious than others I have had, and quite painful.
I thought maybe I needed to make a stronger solution of Green, which I did. Over the next hour or so, I sprayed my burned fingers with the stronger mixture, then let it dry on my skin, and repeated this over and over again. The pain went away, the burns didn't blister, and 24 hours later, I had just a small red mark on the finger with the worst burn, and no mark at all on the other. There is absolutely no pain, which is not my typical experience with burns.
Although I know you might not want to make medical claims for Green, I felt compelled to share my experience. If you could post it on your site, or direct me to a site where I could post a review myself, I'd be very grateful. People need to know about this.
-- Rita Liotta
water, lauramide dea, tea lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, hydrolyzed animal protein, kelpro, citric acid, tetrasodium edta, preservative, fragrance, color
Non-flammable: Can be used or stored near heat or open flames.
Rinse thoroughly after all applications.
Read the INTRODUCTION TO
GNLD NATURAL HOME CARE Fast Facts
Read the Fast Facts
about GNLD's Home Care Product Demos
Read the Fast Facts
about GNLD NeoLife Green™ All-Purpose Cleaner