Making the World a Healthier Place --
It's easier than you think!
Every Day is Earth Day at GNLD!
Watch this remarkable video about
the 2000 oil spill in Africa and how GNLD's LDC® saved the lives of over 25,000 penguins!
GNLD Neolife's LDC® Cleaner (Light Duty Cleaner) is the mildest, most versatile household cleaner available today. It can be used to wash dishes, hand-washable lingerie, sweaters, kitchen counters, stove tops, refrigerators, and many other soiled surfaces. The key to LDC®'s powerful cleansing action is its very concentrated surfactant system.
GNLD's LDC® Cleaner is a fragrant, dual-purpose liquid, tough enough to tackle the greasiest pots and pans, yet gentle enough to use on your delicate hand-washables. LDC® makes dishes and glassware sparkle without streaking with rich, long-lasting suds that are still working right through the pots and pans. It also effectively cleans fine lingerie and sweaters, leaving them soft and fresh-smelling. Use it to thoroughly wash the oily pesticides off your vegetables before eating to protect yourself against toxins! Your fruits and vegetables will taste SO MUCH better!
Benefits of Neolife LDC® Cleaner:
- Unique triple-action formula: Contains three surfactants that gently, yet effectively, lift off unwanted soil.
- Economic, concentrated product. A little goes a long way and can be used for a variety of cleaning jobs, from washing fine lingerie to cleaning greasy stovetops.
- Voluminous foam effectively cuts grease: Ideal for dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, pans, fine china and ceramics.
- Very gentle on hands: Neutral pH (pH 7.0) doesn't irritate skin. Safe for the whole family.
- Completely free-rinsing GNLD Neolife's LDC® Cleaner leaves no soapy residue. If you see water spots after drying, that means you mixed it too rich -- try using a weaker mixture!
- 100 percent biodegradable, organic and phosphate-free.
13 Reasons Why You Need LDC®:
- Kitchen: Handwashing dishes, pots and pans, glassware, teapots, coffee pots, fine china, ceramicware.
- Laundry: For sweaters, nylons, fine handwashables, cashmere, drip-drys and delicate lingerie.
- Drains: Use 1:3 mixture to open drains to full flow (eg. sinks & tubs).
- Flowers: Cut flowers last longer with a squirt of 1:5 mixture in the vase water.
- Mildew on showers and fridges: Spray with 1:3 mixture. Let stand a few minutes. Scrub with a toothbrush. Wipe off.
- Basin, Baths: Use a 1:4 mixture. Leaves no film. Saves using abrasives.
- Walls: Use 1:4 mixture of LDC® on laquered or varnished surfaces. (Use Super-10 on enamel surfaces.)
- Weeds: Add 1 cupful of LDC® to your weed spray. Helps penetrate better.
- Horses: A few drops in a bucket of water helps sponge down.
- Jewelry, Chrome: Wash with 1:3 mixture. Makes them sparkle.
- Wash fruits and vegetables: Removes oil-based pesticides from foods. Dip into 1:5 mixture for a few minutes and then scrub or rub. Rinse clean. Protect your family from pollutants on foods.
- Wash floors: Wash with 1:5 mixture. LDC®'s enzyme activity actually breaks down protein-containing substances, so they can be easily washed away.
- Wash car: Either use Green™ cleaner for light wash or LDC® for tough grime. Wash with 1:3 mixture. Makes wheels shine!
GENEREAL DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Start with 1 part LDC® and 5 parts water. This ratio may need to be increased if you desire more sudsing and depending on water hardness. Begin with 1 part LDC® and 3 parts water in hard water locations. Store mix in squirt bottle.
IN THE KITCHEN:
Small amount of mix on wet sponge for kitchen surfaces. Just a short squirt cleans a sink full of dishes, pots and pans, glassware, flatware, and ceramics.
IN THE LAUNDRY:
For hand-washing delicate fabrics, synthetics, knitwear and woolens, linen and fine cottons use 1/2 capful of LDC® in sinkful of cool water. Agitate and work gently through fabric. Rinse twice and allow to air dry. Pre-treat spots and stains with LDC® and then do laundry as normal. Excellent for wash and wear fabrics.
AROUND THE HOME:
Small amount of mix on wet sponge for walls, woodwork, vinyl, formica, appliances, bathroom fixtures, and tile. For windows and mirrors just a few drops per 16 fl oz/500 ml of water.
IN THE WORKSHOP:
Automobiles, boats, awnings, outdoor furniture: dilute 1 part mix with 10 parts water (2 fl oz per gal/16 ml per L) in a bucket. For greasy hands, put a few drops on wet hands, rub together and rinse off.
water, linear alkyl benzene sulfonate sodium & triethanolamine salt, sodium laureth sulfate, cocoamide dea, cocoamidopropyl betaine, sodium xylenesulfonate, urea, opacifier, preservatives, fragrance, color
Non-flammable: Can be used or stored near heat or open flames.
CAUTION: KEEP THIS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Read the INTRODUCTION TO
GNLD NATURAL HOME CARE Fast Facts
Read the Fast Facts
about GNLD's Home Care Product Demos
Read the Fast Facts
about GNLD's LDC® Mild Cleaner
Major oil spills and chronic oil pollution often results in thousands of seabirds drenched by life-threatening oil. In addition to its toxicity, oil affects a bird's natural waterproofing abilities by causing the feathers to clump together. This can lead to hypothermia, a loss of buoyancy, and the inability to hunt, thus eventually resulting in death.
GNLD proudly contributes to the efforts of saving thousands of these birds through the use of LDC. The Southern African Foundation for the Conservation of Coastal Birds (SANCCOB) is the leader in the field of seabird rehabilitation and has rehabilitated close to 90,000 seabirds throughout Africa.
SANCCOB CEO Venessa Strauss states: "For over 10 years, SANCCOB has included LDC as an essential item in our rescue kits to save seabirds all over southern Africa." She continues, "We trust GNLD's LDC implicitly to remove oil from contaminated coastal birds. We know nothing harmful goes into LDC, making it the ideal mild cleaner for our fragile feathered friends. It's gentle on bird's delicate feathers and reduces washing time dramatically, resulting in a quicker recovery time for the birds."
Previously used on penguins, Strauss explains that LDC has an increased role. "SANCCOB also uses LDC on flying seabirds including gulls, terns, garnets, and even albatrosses. Washing oiled birds with LDC is an important part in the process which enables the majority of these birds to recover fully and to return to the ocean again."
GNLD has a rich tradition of impacting lives from all over the world - on land, in the air, and at sea.