Making the World a Healthier Place --
It's easier than you think!
Every Day is Earth Day at GNLD!
GNLD's most powerful cleaning product, industrial strength Super 10®, penetrates, dissolves and emulsifies even the toughest grit and grime. It's perfect for industrial use, yet safe in the home. GNLD Neolife's Super 10® makes all your cleaning chores easier, yet it's compatible with the environment. You will love the way it penetrates grease and stains, wipes out fingerprints, black heel marks, and soapy residue on tile and grout. You choose the strength you need for each cleaning task. It's powerful cleaning for just pennies per use. Super-10 has a powerful reserve alkalinity (pH 10.2) activated only when it chemically "recognizes" dirt and grime.
Benefits of Super 10® Household Cleaner:
- Versatile and economical. One product is useful in every room of the house. Effective on every tough job from removing stubborn fabric stains to cleaning garage floors.
- Industrial strength that's harmless to any surface where it's safe to use water.
- Concentrated product: A little goes a long way.
- Unique 3-way action that penetrates, dissolves, and emulsifies - getting between the surface and the dirt for superior performance.
- Completely free-rinsing Super 10® leaves no soapy residue.
3 Ways Super-10 is Unique:
- Super-10 penetrates the spot or stain and gets between the surface and the dirt.
- Super-10 dissolves it, breaking up dirt and grease for easy removal.
- Super-10 emulsifies it into the cleaning solution for easy removal.
8 Reasons Why You Need SUPER-10:
- Your Bathroom: Fixtures, floors, walls, tiles. (Super-10 is not recommended for wood floors.)
- Your Laundry: Spot remover for ink, crayon, lipstick and ground-in dirt and grime.
- Your Living Room: Spots on rugs.
- Your Kitchen: Spray on and wipe clean ... all appliances, woodwork, chrome, enamelled surfaces, stove-tops, counter-tops, vinyl and naugahyde furniture.
- Cleaning Ovens: Heat to nearly 100 degrees C. Turn off oven. Spray with 1:3 mixture of Super-10. If spray evaporates, keep spraying until oven walls are saturated. Leave to soak in. Wait 10-15 minutes. Wipe off with a cloth.
- Heavy-Duty Cleaning: Ovens, grills, fume hoods, and as a pre-soak for pots and pans.
- Garage and Cars: Car engine cleaner, grease & oil spots, tools, garage floors.
- Outdoors: BBQ grills, driveways, patio furniture.
GENERAL DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
EXTRA HEAVY-DUTY CLEANING:
Dilute 1 part Super 10® with 3 parts water in a spray bottle. Spray on, agitate and let stand for a few minutes. Wipe off.
Dilute 1 part Super 10® with 10 parts water in a spray bottle. Spray on and wipe clean. For spot cleaning (first test for colorfastness) spray on, rub in with absorbent cloth, let stand and blot to remove ink, crayon, lipstick, dyes, and stains from carpet and wallpaper. Pre-soak for pots and pans.
Dilute 1 part Super 10® with 20 parts water in a spray bottle. Spray on and wipe clean. For floors, walls, and other large jobs, mix 1 part Super 10® to 128 parts water (1 fl oz/gal; 8 mL/L) in a bucket.
water, oleic acid monoethanolamine & sodium salt, dipropylene glycol methyl ether, linear alcohol ethoxylate, urea, edta tetrasodium, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, preservatives, color, dihydeoxyethylglycine
Contains monoethanolamine and 2-methylethoxy-propanol. Eye irritant. If contact with eyes occurs, flush repeatedly with cold running water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, contact a physician.
Non-flammable: Can be used or stored near heat or open flames.
KEEP THIS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Read the INTRODUCTION TO
GNLD NATURAL HOME CARE Fast Facts
Read the Fast Facts
about GNLD's Home Care Product Demos
Read the Fast Facts
about GNLD's Super 10® Cleaner
Read about Super 10® cleaning tips!