GNLD NeoLife Sports 30™ Vitality Pack meets the needs of
active people at every level of performance, from occasional exercisers to world-class marathon runners.
It's simply a matter of giving your body the complete family of nutrients it needs.
GNLD NeoLife Sports 30™ Vitality Pack meets the needs of active people at every level of performance, from occasional exercisers to world-class marathon runners. Providing micronutrients to help you make the most of your workout, Sports 30™ supplies an abundance of balanced, high-potency vitamin nutrients that are in high demand during periods of physical activity and marathon sports.
While diet in itself cannot provide fitness of chamionship form, a poor diet can ruin both. Physically active people require greater-than-normal amounts of nutrients. Simply eating more may not be enough to meet exercise's increased needs for vitamins and minerals, especially since athletes tend to rely on high-energy sources, such as carbohydrates, that are low in other essential nutrients. Compounding the problem is that, like the general public, physically active people do not always consume balanced diets.
How does exercise increase the demand for nutrients?
- Increased activity requires more nutrients for the conversion of food into energy.
- Increased metabolic activity means greater exposure to oxidants -- and thus greater antioxidant depletion! -- as well as greater exposure to other health hazards in food and air.
- Increased energy production requires additional nutrients for increased waste elimination.
Benefits of Sports 30™ Vitality Pack:
Each serving of Sports 30™ contains GNLD's unique four-factor food supplement Formula IV® Plus including Tre-En-En® Grain Concentrates with whole grain lipids and sterols, Selenium E with 100% natural mixed tocopherols, Bio B+C enhanced with Neo-Plex Concentrate, biologically bound yeast and with high potency, Threshold Control nutrient release over a 6 hour period, Chela-Sea M with chelated and complexed minerals from sea vegetation, and energy-promoting Liver Plus C™ with defatted liver.
Providing micronutrients to help you make the most of your workout, Sports 30™ supplies an abundance of balanced, high-potency nutrients that are in high demand during periods of physical activity:
- Liver Plus C™ delivers a traditional source of energy-related nutrients.
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection during exercise.
- B Vitamins provide factors needed for energy production.
- Vitamin C and bioflavenoids support immunity and aid nutrient absorption.
- Contains no gluten! Wheat allergies are usually an allergy to the portion of wheat protein known as gluten. The wheat germ oil we use contains no wheat gluten. In fact, in the case of grain-based allergies, NONE of GNLD NeoLife products contain the gluten or protein portions of the grain that are commonly associated with allergic reactions.
Comprehensive nutrition formulated by the GNLD Scientific Advisory Board to provide nutritional assurance for extra active people.
Convenient individual packets for each day's supply.
Includes customized supplements (only obtainable in Daily Vitality Packs), designed for specific lifestyles: Selenium E, Bio B+C, and Chela-Sea M.
A GNLD flagship product, Sports 30™ is a synergistic culmination of research and exclusive technological advances, including:
- Formula IV® Plus with Tre-en-en® Grain Concentrates to provide key lipids and sterols.
- Threshold control. Sustained nutrient delivery for 6+ hours.
- Amino acid chelated minerals for improved absorption.
- Neo-Plex Concentrate: All the naturally occurring elements in whole oranges, except the water.
Other Sports & Workout Program Products:
Read Testimonials about Sports 30™.
Read Read MORE Testimonials about Sports 30™.
Also check out our Protein Products!
Read "How Much Protein Do You Need?"
GNLD Nutritional Supplements, including our vitamin, mineral, protein, and phytonutrient supplements, are guaranteed to be free of any substance currently banned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association, International Oympic Committee, and World Anti-Doping Agency.